Monday, January 7, 2013

New items coming soon

hey anglers,

Within the next few weeks, I should have a lot more fly gear coming in.  I have a bunch of extra fly patterns that i am pretty excited about.  I will have in stock over 3000 flies.

New additions coming soon:
-BWO nymph size 16
-Caddis beadhead larve, electric green, size 14
-Caddis larve,electric green, size 16
-Green Goblin, olive and black, size 8
-Conehead bunny muddler, white size 8
-Conehead bunny muddler, black size 8
-Beadhead flash zonker, olive size 8
-Prince nymph, size 14 and 16
-Killer caddis, size 14 and 16
-Little rascal, black, size 12
-Yum Yum emerger, size 14 and 16
-ICSI midge grey, size 18 and 20
-Moto's minnow size 10
-Bouface streamer black, size 10
-Parachute cahill size 20
-Stimulator tan, size 18
-Yellow Carp Candy, size 6
--
Products:
-Aluminum swing nymph box in gun metal color

                                                                                                                                                                 Magnetic net release in gun metal color

-Plastic nymph box (pretty large, good if you bring a backpack or a sling fly fishing, not recommended for vests or hip packs. Could also be used for home storage to organize your collection of backup flies.  I think I am going to keep a few and leave it in my car. Plenty of times, I was on the water this season and realized I forgot some of my favorite flies at home!

-Leader wallet to keep your leaders organized.
---
-Also some more fly fishing decals will be in.
----
Wishing everyone an awesome 2013 season, hoping to get out there soon!

-john
 

No comments:

Post a Comment