Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New flies Coming Soon

Just wanted to thank the fishermen that have purchased decals and flies from me.  I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your purchases.

On a side note, I'll have a bunch of new patterns within the next few weeks. 

These are the following patterns to look out for:
Prince nymph, size 14 and 16
Killer caddis, size 14 and 16
Little rascal black, size 12
Yum Yum emerger, size 14 and 16
ICSI midge grey, size 18 and 20
Moto's minnow size 10
Bouface streamer black, size 10
Parachute cahill size 20
Stimulator tan, size 18
 
 
And for those that are interested in carp fishing, i have some yellow carp candy size 6 that will be available. 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I just got the trout deluxe nice selection. Thanks Please let us know when the new patterns get in stock. Im building my 2013 FF Arsenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey manny,

      Your order is all set, I will be mailing it out tomorrow morning. It will be in a small amazon shipping box. I placed an order for 50 small cardboard boxes last week and they still havent come in yet. You have a lot of goodies in that box dude; enjoy it! Thanks again Manny.

      Delete
  2. John Thanks have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete